Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Challenge Accepted, Wife edition

As you all have seen, Erik posted a blog listing 52 reasons why he loves me.  Here are my 52 reasons why I love Erik.  We thought this would be a great way to have this documented for Kenadie to read one day about her parents. 


1. The way you smile at me when I sing and act goofy.

2. The way you take care of Kenadie

3. When you kiss me on my forehead

4. Your Cajun lasagna

5. Your love for star wars

6. How smart you are

7. How you will get me anything I want and not be bothered by it

8. I love how you love me even with all my faults

9. How sweet you are to the dogs

10. How great you are with my family

11. How you are so willing to go to the grocery store since I hate going

12. How you unload the dishwasher without being asked

13. The love I see in your eyes when you kiss Kenadie

14. How you can’t wait to have another baby

15. The fact that you are so good at writing

16. You are so sweet

17. You care about me so much

18. The fact that I can trust you completely

19. The fact that you will buy me endless bottles of water all while knowing that the water in the fridge is perfectly fine.

20. I love how you have started singing every commercial jingle with me

21. How you do the choo choo train with your arm..

22. How you share my love of food

23. How well we get along

24. You are sexy

25. You give great advice

26. You always do the right thing

27. You have an enormous heart

28. You know the lyrics to just about any song

29. You introduced peanut butter surprise to me

30. You still love me after having a baby

31. You listen to all my complaints

32. You still love me after watching my pregnant butt devour crab at the crab pot in Seattle

33. You speak “Kelly”

34. You have great hair

35. You work really hard to support our family

36. I love how you say “nose” and touch your nose to Kenadie’s

37. You are such a family man

38. I love how you watch tv with me and never complain

39. I love how we laugh with each other and sometimes at each other.

40. I love your love for good beer

41. I love that you show our love in front of others by telling me you love me in front of other people.

42. I love how you show me the utmost respect and respect for our relationship

43. You are so handsome

44. You are a true gentleman

45. You are a role model for other men and if we have a boy, he will want to be just like you.

46. I love how you love to cook

47. I love how you are always willing to try new things

48. How you keep me sane

49. How well you get along with my friends

50. Your love for movies and video games, but know when it is time to spend time with the family

51. Your never ending support

52. How you care for others and how you call me to always keep me in the loop



I love you babe!  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment